Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The description about my friend.

Hi!

In this article, I am going to write about one friend of my class. I.I. is 15 years old and he lives in Tolosa. As you can imagine, he goes to the same school that I go, to Laskorain Ikastola. He is a good student, but he says that he doesn’t like studying and reading. But my question is who likes studying? Nobody. But his favorite subjetc is physical education, a subject where you don't have to study. He likes playing football, he plays in Tolosa’s football Team. Apart from football, he also likes to do other sports, like running or climbing. His other hobby is to go to the mountain. He prefers going to the mountain to going to the beach. Apart from sports, he plays an instrument, the trumpet.





Concerning his favorite things, his favourite colour is red and he hasn't got any favorite number. His favorite drink is water, and he doesn't like drinking alcoholic drinks, so he has never got drunk. His favorite TV program is "el conquistador"and he hasn't got any favorite food, he eats everything. Regarding his friends, as I see, he has a lot of friends, he communicates very well with everybody, whether girls or boys. He doesn't have a best friend and he doesn't have a girl friend. Finally, he likes travelling and he will travel to the Alpes.

I hope that you like it!

BYEBYE!



No comments: